Booking and payment
- Reservation of most of our activities take place online. The activities that are not bookable online can be booked by phone or email.
- Booking of all our activities are binding, regardless of the manner in which the reservation is made.
- When booking, you pay the full amount. Once the payment reaches us, your reservation is made definite and your space is reserved.
Cancellation and refunds
- We have different cancellation policies on the different activities regarding refunds thus read in the details on your activity of interest.
Liability and insurance
- Participation in all activities with Ut & Njut Äventyr is at your own risk.
- In guided activities, tours and courses, you are covered, as a participant, by Ut & Njut Äventyr’s liability and accident insurance. However, we recommend that you always check what your own insurance covers.
- You are responsible for conducting all activities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations state rules, road rules, right of public access and national park rules.
- If you are delayed, please notify us as early as possible.
Changes to or cancellation of activities
- A program for a guided outdoor activity is never but a preliminary plan. External conditions weather, wind, precipitation, snow and ice conditions determine what we can do and not. We reserve the right to change the content and geographical location of all activities, to ensure a safe activity, and the best possible experience based on the prevailing conditions.
- We reserve the right to, for safety reasons, cancel any planned activity. The decision to cancel is entirely reserved for Ut & Njut Äventyr.
- We reserve the right to cancel any planned activity where the number of participants is too small.
- Any activity cancelled by us will be refunded in full.
- We do not cover any additional costs accommodation, travel, et cetera that a customer may have when an activity is cancelled.